Nevada Business Entities
Nevada Business Entities is a must-have product for any attorney practicing in the area of business law. The book comes in two different formats:
- 2014 Digital Only Edition
- 2010 Hardbound edition with 2014 Digital Edition
The updated 2014 Digital Edition includes:
- New provisions related to (a) dissolution (b) to bankruptcy remote entities were added to Chapter 86 governing limited liability companies.
- Updated case law references.
- Updated forms, which now include consent to jurisdiction language.
- A discussion of new changes regarding jurisdiction over nonresident directors is also included.
- New rules pertaining to electronic meetings of corporations were added to Chapter 78.
- Discussion of the new “benefit corporations” has been added. In the area of mergers, Chapter 92A was amended to allow boards of directors to give stockholders dissenters’ rights.
- Discussion of new case law governing derivative claims